The other day I was truly surprised and honored to receive a nomination from mondelavidoor for the Liebster Award! and following that I have now received 2 more nominations!! one from liisur and one from FastTimesInAlaska so I am going to attempt to combine my answers in one post, so bear with me if its a bit long…oh and my nominations you will find further down.
My answers to the questions from Friendly Green Frog
1. What inspired you to write ? my inspiration is not so much the writing but the artistic creation itself; fueled with my strong belief that we need to be more environmentally conscious in our ways of living I started to create art & design with ecological responsibility.
2. What was the worst discouragement you had ever experience while writing ? the time frame of being consistent with posting, because as a creative person I do not work by the clock or the days of the week.
3. One of the most impressive thing about your blog ? everything you see on my blog I create myself
4. Your favourite movie ? oh! -do I have to choose one?!
5. What kind of music are you fascinated by? I love jojk; sapmi music, some opera, indian/spiritual music and of course other tunes too.
6. What kind of dessert do you like ? chocolate and nuts.
7. Do you find pleasure in your writing ? I do, once all the editing is done.
8. Where is your top choice of travel ? Barcelona, London (where I have lived for 20 years) and Thailand
9. What do you love about your home ? that I can fill it with all the things I like, very eclectic!
10. What is your writing goal and aim forward ? my goal is to set up an internet shop/studio and to spread information about ecological lifestyle choices.
11. Describe yourself in one animal ? black panther
My answers to the questions from Liis
1. If you could be an animal then what would you be and why? black panther because they are fast and independent.
2. If the whole world was about to End in one week, what would you do with the last 7 days of existence? Dance and hug my family.
3. If you could choose another Planet in the Solar system to go live on, which would it be and why? Saturn, because it looks colourful
4. What would you change about your daily routine? Eat more breakfast
5. The best place you have ever travelled? If not travelled yet, then what would this best place be? best so far; Thailand, to go; Bali.
6. Would you rather live in a city or country-side and why? city because I like the buzz, (but ideally with a cottage in the country side)
7. If you could become the president of your country tomorrow, what would you change? the education system, environmental politics and criminal laws, especially ones for sex-crimes.
8. Ever “judge a book by its cover” and have you been wrong? of course
9. If you could travel back in time what decade would you like to live in and why? (be a hippy in 60s? a king/queen in medieval times? rockstar in 80s? a cave man in “donkeys years ago”?) 1930’s with its art deco and onset of DaDaism.
10. Give praise to the person you idolize! all people who dares to be real to themselves and deal with reality, -because that takes bravery.
11. Having fun? rock n’roll!!!
My answers to the questions from Fast Times in Alaska
1. Where are you living? Is that your dream location? I am living in Umea, North of Sweden (which is the capital of Culture this year). Dream location hmmm? well its got good things, but my dream location does not exist as ideally I would like to combine this place with London and Barcelona; London for the art scene and all opportunities and Barcelona for the good weather and great food, and this place because my children can have a good upbringing and the clean, beautiful nature.
2. What is your dream adventure? to travel the world on a boat being a pirate.
3. Your favourite quote? “action speaks louder than words”
4. Your most life changing moment? becoming a mum
5. What changed after said moment? how I view things and position myself in relation to that
6. If you could be any animal what would it be and why? a black panther because they are fast and independent
7. What is your perfect career? Not job, but career? creative sector
8. If you could meet any public figure, be it political, religious or celebrity, who would it be and why? Banksy, because he is using art in a very clever way with interesting and thought provoking concepts, and he does not claim the fame for it by being anonymous. (and I think that deserves some respect, as a lot of people let the fame get to their head and that in itself becomes important.)
9. What is your favourite topic to write about? ecological designs
10. Big dogs or little dogs? big dogs
11. Why did you start blogging? to communicate ideas and show my creations which hopefully can inspire others to think about how we live and consume.
These are my nominees because I think they write about interesting and important things / creations:
Here are my questions:
1. if you had one wish, what would you ask for?
2. can you describe yourself with 3 words?
3. which is your favourite drink?
4. how many times have you been in love?
5. which form of exercise do you prefer?
6. if you had a lot of power in this world, how would you use it?
7. what sort of things do you value in other blogs?
8. your favourite travel destination and why?
9. which topic do you hold close to your heart?
10. which thing have you done in your life that you are proud of?
11. how were you as a child?
-it is a bit of work doing this, but I have quite enjoyed it in the end so I wish you the best of luck!!
Rules for the Nominees
1. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate 11 new blogs with 500 followers or less.
3. Post 11 new questions for you nominees to answer.
4. Tag your nominees in your post and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated!
Thanks for the visit!